Leistritz Pumpen GmbH is ranked today among the world’s largest and leading manufacturers and suppliers of screw pumps. The pumps are exclusively designed and produced in Nurember, Germany. The self-priming, rotary-displacement pumps, engaging two, three or five spindles are distinguished by maximum efficiency, low noise levels and long service life..
Leistritz Screw Pumps are the first choice among manufacturers and operators of cruise liners, containerships, bulk carriers, tankers, frigates and corvettes. Applications include:
- Main Engine Lube Oil Pump for Diesel Engines & Transfer Pump for Lube Oil.
- Feeder and Booster Pump for Fuel Oil Modules & Transfer Pump for Fuel and Diesel Oil.
- Hydraulic Pump for Steering Gears and Pitch Propellers
- Hydraulic Pump for Winches
- Customized Screw pumps solutions
Also, Leistritz is very successfully promoting pumps to work with Low Sulphur Fuel content according to EU Directive 2005/33/EC for engine and boiler applications. Also, pumps can be selected to operate on both LSFO and HSFO with an excellent performance within a wide range of temperatures and pressure conditions.